Child Sponsorship FAQ
How Are We Different?
Many of us are familiar with child sponsorship programs where a $30 sponsorship covers the entire monthly need. While many of these organizations do great work, the vast majority of them do not sponsor orphans. Rather, they subsidize families in crisis. We are set apart in that we care for children without any parental support. We are underwriting every financial need of the abandoned or orphaned child as they are brought into the Love Never Fails Int’l family.
The Love Never Fails Int’l covers the cost of food, clothing, utilities, healthcare, English School, and our Indian child care staff.
Am I The Child’s Only Sponsor?
It cost $202 per month to take care of a child at the orphanage. Just for their English School education alone it cost $102 per month. Therefore, we need to have four sponsors per child in order to provide for their needs. If you would like to be the child’s sole sponsor you can email us email@example.com to learn more.
Get to Know Your Sponsored Child:
You will receive a letter in the mail from India with information and writing from your child.
Writing to Your Child:
You are able to write to your child as often as you like using a LNFI Child Sponsor template.
Give a Personal Gift:
You may send gifts to your sponsored child. You can make a monetary gift online or by check. This will be credited to your child on your behalf. A staff member will advise the child on what is appropriate to buy.
Do I Have to Give a Gift to the Child I Sponsor?
No, you do not have to give gifts to your child or his family. A gift is truly that — a gift. But if you choose to do so, it will be:
a memorable experience for the child and his or her family.
- a tangible expression of your love.
- a way to strengthen your relationship with the child.
- and a way to meet a need in the family’s life.
What Specific Benefits Will the Child I Sponsor Receive?
The child you sponsor will receive opportunities and services that most of the world’s poorest children never see. These opportunities and services include:
- The opportunity to receive an education: This means providing the cost of school fees, clothing and supplies. In other cases, it means providing tutoring, help with homework, encouragement and, if necessary, participation in a literacy program outside the classroom. Your sponsorship will allow your child to stay in school longer and get the most out of his or her education.
- The opportunity to be healthy:The health of the child you sponsor will be monitored and care will be provided as needed. Children are taught about hygiene and how to maintain personal health. In addition, and according to their needs, they will receive a special diet.
- The opportunity to develop self-confidence and social skills: The child you sponsor will be part of a church-based program where Christian adults offer love, guidance, personal attention, guided recreation and safety.
- The opportunity to hear the gospel and learn about Jesus: Most important, your sponsorship provides the child you sponsor with regular Bible training and encouragement through a local church committed to Christ and the children in its community.
Will My Child Write to Me?
Your child will write to you at least twice a year — and up to six times per year depending on the frequency of your letters. A staff person will help children who have yet to learn how to read and write in English.
As you share your own family and personal concerns with the child you support, you’ll probably discover that he or she is consistently praying for you.
As your exchange of letters with the child you sponsor grows over the years, you can build a scrapbook of letters and photos from your child. Your scrapbook will serve as a constant reminder of the relationship you’ve developed with the child you’re helping and of how you’ve contributed to his or her growth.
You will also be receiving annual correspondence from local leaders, such as a church pastor or staff member, to help you learn even more about your sponsored child.
What Makes Love Never Fails Int’l Stand Out Among Other Child Care Organizations?
- We provide a home environment, as if it were for our own family. Three of our team members were raised in orphanages themselves.
- We send our children to the English School. This comes at a premium fee in India. In fact, this is our biggest cost investment in their lives.
- 100% of your child support is used to provide for their needs
Our goal, is for each child to memorize Bible Scriptures, have a thankful appreciative heart, and look to bless others so God gets the Glory.